4.06.2011

winds of change

Well, as you can all see, I haven't been posting for a while. We got a little swamped around here, and the blog sort of got pushed to the bottom of the heap...and unfortunately, it stayed there. I've been thinking about why that is, and I think I've finally come to a conclusion.

I may be way off-base in what you all want to read, but I think I've been trying too hard to be Design*Sponge, or Green Wedding Shoes, or any of those other fine blogs with design and weddings where you can get a fix of pretty new stuff. And so that isn't going to be the focus of this blog anymore. Not to say that I won't share wedding ideas or cool things with you...just that those posts will happen when I genuinely have something interesting to share--I won't make a post about weddings just because it's Wednesday, or something.

So what will the focus be now? At the risk of sounding narcissistic...us!


Our customers (our lovely, wonderful customers) share a lot about their lives with us...you can really tell a lot about a person from their wedding! And now we think it's high time we returned the favor. So from now on, this blog will be about the creative process behind Blimpcat, what we're up to in our daily lives, anything relevant to the shop (and quite a bit that isn't). We hope you'll pop in once in a while to chat, see what's going on, or offer suggestions of what you think we should be offering. Because everything we do...we do it for you, kids.

1 comment: