1.24.2011

new for you

Happy Monday, readers! (OK...as happy as it can be.) Hope your weekend was lovely. Jimmy and I traveled to St. Louis to see my family; my oldest two nephews had their 14th and 12th birthday party, and I have a brand-new baby nephew, Ben. (He makes 8 total nieces and nephews for me!)


Last week was a busy one, getting the blog and Twitter up and running. And we've got two new designs in the store! Take a look:


First, we have the Love Propaganda invitation suite! I had a lot of fun designing this one; I love to work with bold colors and graphic style. As always, it's customizable with different colors and fonts to make it your own.


Next, we have Home Sweet Home, a custom illustration of your home in mod style and overflowing with patterns. These are available in different sizes--they make a great housewarming or closing gift!

That's it for now--we'll be putting up a handful of new designs as the week goes by, so keep an eye on the shop. And don't forget to stop by here tomorrow for the next installment of Etsy Gems!

No comments:

Post a Comment